Bear RV Mattress Warranty
Bear RV Mattress 10 Year Warranty
This Warranty covers:
- Any visible and lasting indentation (body impression) greater than one inch not associated from a sag in the foundation, box springs, or platform (mattress support).
- Any physical flaw in the mattress causing the memory foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- During the first ten (10) years of original ownership, if the mattress is deemed defective, Bear shall be responsible for the repair or replacement costs of the mattress with the exception of any handling or transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements.
- Bear mattresses are designed for use on a firm, solid-surface, or adjustable bed base (mattress supports). This warranty is contingent and based on tests conducted on “sets” that consist of our mattresses and acceptable mattress support.
- The outer mattress cover is warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase against faults in material or workmanship.
This warranty does not cover normal increase or decrease in the feel or any normal decrease in the recovery feature of the Bear Mattress memory foam material, neither of which affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the materials.
All warranties contained herein shall not apply if the product or cover has been physically damaged, burned, cut, torn, stained or is abnormally soiled or unsanitary.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the product. An original purchaser is one who purchased the product directly from Bear or an authorized dealer. If you are not the original purchaser of this product, you take it “as-is” and “with all faults.”
Proof of Original Purchase is required to be eligible to make a valid claim under this warranty. You may contact Bear's Customer Service Team by calling 1-844-311-0035 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.